Welcome to our Job Bank. As a service to our members and the Tulsa community, this is a forum to post openings for professionals in the project management field as well as an information exchange for those in the field to pursue employment opportunities in the area.
If you have a job opening related to project management that you would like posted here, please e-mail a Job Title and Description along with a point of contact to email@example.com.
For additional assistance in searching for a Project Management position you can check out PMI Career Headquarters which is a premier job destination for project managers. Career Headquarters provides a wealth of resources for job seekers and employers through its job and career development site. With tools and services like career coaching, job search agents, direct online job applications, and featured employers, Career Headquarters can help qualified job candidates advance their careers by finding the right job.
DEPARTMENT: Engineering JOB STATUS: Full-Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt SHIFT: 1st
REPORTS TO: Eng. Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The project manager is responsible for taking assigned projects from start to finish and completing all the objectives along the way. This position is also responsible for maintaining control over time, cost, and quality relating to the assigned projects.
- Develop the project definition and the scope of work; define all goals and any materials that will be needed.
- Define all task and resources needed to complete the project.
- Develop or oversee the development of any full scale plans needed for the project.
- Work with various departments to achieve a successful outcome of each project.
- Create and manage a budget.
- Create a schedule and timeline for the project.
- A project manager is expected to lead and support the project team all the way to completion and after.
- Work with Quality Control to ensure delivery of quality parts to customers.
- Monitoring and reporting on the project to keep the customer and anyone who holds a stake in the completion of the project informed.
- Defining any problems that may occur, and creating a solution.
- Managing any changes that are added to minimize the impact on the overall project.
- Reviewing the management process after the project is over. Identify any steps in the process that can be improved upon for the next project.
See full description in attachment to this posting or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FW Murphy is seeking a Program Manager to be based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Apply on the FW Murphy Careers website.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Lead product development projects (new and sustaining) through all phases of the PDP process.
2. Provide direction to team members in all departments and hold them accountable in driving projects to meet the agreed upon schedule, making adjustments as necessary to preserve program timing, cost, and margin targets.
3. Oversee document control efforts to keep all relevant design history available to develop, sustain and support new designs in all phases of the PDP.
4. Write reports, procedures, instructions, presentations, etc. as necessary for departmental needs. When appropriate, facilitate such efforts with outside services.
5. Demonstrate effective interdepartmental communication skills through, meetings, emails and “face to face” dialogue and presentations. Demonstrate effective direct communication methods with subordinates and peers.
6. Support the efforts of others on the engineering management team and step-in if required to promote a unified front in departmental objectives.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, MBA preferred, but not required.
The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in a combination of product design and development, applications engineering, manufacturing engineering, and experience working with supply chain, finance, sales & marketing, and other internal/external support organizations. They will possess strong leadership skills, communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, be comfortable and confident with executive level audiences, have the ability to balance technical and business skills effectively, and be a respected leader of cross-functional teams.
FW Murphy offers a variety of competitive benefits including:
Incentive compensation plan
Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits
On-site medical clinic 5 days a week
Short and long term disability benefits
Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
Employee assistance program
401(k) Profit Sharing with Company match
Tuition reimbursement program
Legal care benefits
Hyland Software, a recognized industry leader in Enterprise Content Management software, solution deployment, education, and consulting, is not like other software companies. At Hyland Software you won't be surprised to find the office filled with smart, techno-geeks who are fanatical about helping our customers make their paper and information work hard- all while having fun in the process!
Developers of OnBase and providers of professional services, Hyland Software calls Cleveland, Ohio home. Our story is simple- You will feel the energy when you walk into our corporate headquarters as you pass by the ping-pong and pool tables. Our open work spaces encourage collaboration and inspire innovation. In fact, innovation of all kinds is encouraged at Hyland Software- whether it's new features for OnBase or a better way to get work done internally. So what are you waiting for? Come check out a company that has been named one of Cleveland's top best companies to work for year after year and that is dedicated to making your job more than just a job, but a lifestyle. After all, Hyland Software is How Work Should Be!
Hyland Software's Revenue Cycle Managment (RCM) Team is currently recruiting for a Project Manager. The RCM Group at Hyland Software, specializes in the implementation of the Onbase RCM solution which has grown into one of the most comprehensive, tightly integrated revenue cycle product suites on the market today. The team is organized for successful installs starting from Discovery through Go-Live support with its integrated teams consisting of a Project Manager, Installers, Solution Engineers and Software Integration Developers. A team is specifically built for each project’s unique requirements to maximize success.
RCM works well within a hospital or a large physician practice business office. It has many modules that help our customers maximize their revenue collections and take advantage of Hyland’s proven experience increasing business office efficiency and payment information accuracy. RCM has a proven record of ROI by significantly improving cash management, cost per transaction, days in AR, denial rate and many other KPIs.
Please see the full details attached to this post or apply online via http://www.Click2Apply.net/jnhmsb3.
Would you like to be part of a team that implements software to improve people’s lives? Are you looking for a chance to work with highly-collaborative and customer-focused technology professionals? If you’re experienced with technical Project Manager, with experience implementing software, and you love working on teams and working directly with customers, we’d love to hear from you. The position entails the management of all aspects of customer implementation projects, within the Higher Education vertical, from inception through project closure. This position requires a high degree of communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, within Hyland and the client organization. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the Higher Education industry, managing or implementing a Student Information System (DataTel, Banner, Peoplesoft). Our team-based culture and customer-focus make this a special place to work. So if you don’t like working on teams or working directly with customers, please don’t apply.
Please see the full details attached to this post or apply online via http://www.Click2Apply.net/hnckcyn
Would you like to be part of a team that implements software to improve people's lives? Are you looking for a chance to work with highly-collaborative and customer-focused Software Consultants? If you are experienced with software implementations, and you love working on teams and working directly with customers, we would love to hear from you. The Solution Consultant is responsible for the design, configuration and the documentation pertaining to the deployment of a customer's OnBase ECM Solution. Our team-based culture and customer-focus approach makes this a special place to work. So, if you do not like working on teams or working directly with customers, please don't apply. Hyland Software's Global Services Team is looking for outgoing, intuitive technical professionals who want to bring their passion for technology and their interest in business together while traveling the globe implementing enterprise content management solutions.
· Plan, direct and control projects utilizing the Hyland Project Implementation Methodology and related tools to bring projects to successful completion, within scope, on time, and within budget
· Manage and assist business process analysis, solution design, and documentation of the solution requirements
· Ensure all solutions are developed and documented in a manner that allows for ease of maintenance by customers, partners, and Hyland's technical support team
· Communicate effectively through strong written communication skills with the ability and desire to write detailed technical project documents
· Orchestrate an exceptional implementation experience for the customer to ensure customer satisfaction, secure the potential for future software and services revenue, and provide the ability to utilize the customer as a reference
· Deliver timely and effective updates to all involved parties at the appropriate levels utilizing methods prescribed by Hyland's project management methodology
· Manage and actively participate as a member of the project team to help create a sustainable, viable solution that is tailored to the customers' requirements and objectives, while utilizing ECM best practices
· Take an active role in designing solutions, leading the resolution of conflicts, and delivering solutions
· Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills in leading the project team in issue resolution
· Contribute to the general knowledgebase of the team, and develop and communicate best practices to facilitate the team's collective professional growth
· Utilize internal OnBase systems for project artifacts and reference materials
· Demonstrate the highest level of respect and professionalism at all times
Please see the full details attached to this post or apply online via http://www.Click2Apply.net/srfs34f